An essential tool in asset diversification
4 good reasons to invest in property
- Property is a real and tangible asset and remains sustainable over time.
- Property is an excellent guard against inflation, both in terms of value and efficiency.
- Property is one of the rare types of investment which can be mortgaged. Using property as a means to leverage credit allows you to considerably grow your wealth.
- Property benefits from attractive levels of taxation allowing good net returns after tax despite hikes in fiscal burdens and a reduction in overall taxation.
Discover more attractive investment opportunities
We can offer property from any of our exclusive network projects across all of France. These projects have been meticulously selected based on key criteria such as rentability, location, attractive pricing and construction quality.
Here to understand your needs, our team of experts will offer you a selection of property investments that most suit your objectives and can answer any questions you have in regard to technical, legal or fiscal matters. Our team is also available to help you concerning the financing of your project.
Benefit from a long-term partnership
Our Back-Office Service is by your side at each step of your investment and even after the papers have been signed. A dedicated team is responsible in particular for following-up with construction progress of new developments, checking management contracts and supervising rentals. Our services also cover handling bank communications when funds are released and answering any questions that you may have along the way.
Offering you a sense of security with your rental investment.
At your side at every stage of your research
Analysis of your situation
• Understanding your expectations
• Studying your wealth profile and your financial capacity
• Researching your objectives
• Presenting solutions: property projects, management and operations, etc
• Study of the financial costs in realising your investment and presenting simulated financial models
• Assistance with financial research: depreciable or fixed interest financing, loan term and grace period for repayments. We can also put you in touch with our partnering credit service providers
• Consulting on tax and legal matters through direct collaboration with our partners in the legal, notary and accounting sectors.
• Tracking of the developer’s works and construction progress
• Supervision of the management papers with the property manager assigned by the buyer
• Verification that the leasing campaign is being correctly implemented by the leasing manager
• Point of contact with the manager for the first round of tenancies.
AS & Associés has been serving individuals for 19 years in creating and structuring their property assets. With a presence throughout France, our company is at your service to provide property investment opportunities through our regional networks, and with the experience and expertise of our specialist consultants and their partnerships with some of the biggest names in property in France.
Our consultants are recognised experts in property that have a comprehensive understanding of tax systems affecting property investments and mechanisms for minimising fiscal implications.
Owing to our partnerships with some of France’s largest property developers, we have access to a vast range of available projects, including some that are exclusive to AS & Associés.
We are by your side in seeking out the most suitable project to meet your financial objectives, in selecting the best mode of financing and in providing management solutions for your property.
Throughout our dealings with developers and property managers, our only focus is simple: your interests.